Ming Dynasty

Begonia in bloom season in Fayuan Temple

Figure 1:Fayuan Temple (Min Zhong Temple),Beijing Fayuan Temple was built in the 19th year of Tang Taizong Zhenguan (645),first known as Min Zhong Temple in the Tang Dynasty, was rebuilt and changed to its present name in Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty. Figure 2:Hall of Heavenly King in Fayuan Temple Figure 3:The Mahavira Hall of Fayuan Temple Figure 4:Guanyin Pavilion in Fayuan Temple Fayuan Temple sits in the north facing the

Dongsi Mosque, Beijing

Figure 1:Dongsi Mosque, Beijing Located on the Dongsi South Street, Dongsi Mosque was completed in the 12th year of Zhengtong in the Ming Dynasty (1447) . Figure 2:Dongsi Mosque, “Official Temple” In the first year of Jingtai (1450), Daizong emperor Zhu Qiyu inscribed “mosque” plaque, so it is called “Official Temple”. Figure 3:The Bunker Building Of Dongsi Mosque Dongsi Temple sits west headed East, there are mainly the main hall for

Kangling Mausoleum of the Ming Tombs

Figure 1:the Ming Tombs, Beijing Located in the south of Tianshou mountain in Changping District,the Ming Tombs is the place where the thirteen deceased emperors were buried since the Ming Dynasty moved the capital to Beijing, is the precious historical and cultural relics of the Ming Dynasty. Figure 2:Changling Mausoleum of the Ming Tombs Figure 3:Xianling Mausoleum of the Ming Tombs Thirteen mausoleums were built close to mountains, magnificent. The construction history

decorated archway of Ditan Park

Figure 1:Ditan Park(FangZe Altar), Beijing Formerly known as FangZe Altar, its name was changed to Ditan Park in 1957. It was initially built in the 9th year of Jiajing Reign in the Ming Dynasty (1530 AD), Ditan Park is the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties offered sacrifices to “HuangDi Qi God”.  Figure 2:Decorated Archway of Ditan Park The total area of Ditan Park is 37.4 hectares, square-shaped, the entire buildings